Two simple ways to book.
Internet Booking: Our website allows you to search for the property that suits you best, check availability and place your booking. Online payments are taken using a secure server encrypting your details using SAGEPAY.
- Select your property.
- Choose dates required. Please check for changeover day.
- Enter your details on booking pages.
There is an option to either pay online or reserve a property and contact the office for payment. Overseas bookings, please do not pay online, choose option to ‘reserve property’ and contact office for payment. An automatic email will be sent with your holiday details to you and Milkbere who will process your booking and email your receipt. No bookings are valid until confirmed by Milkbere. Please check that all the details are correct.
By Telephone: 01297 20729.
- Select your property and a second choice.
- Choose the dates required. Please check for changeover day.
- Phone us to discuss availability, any special requirements and book your holiday. If you have any special requirements please contact us to discuss how we may help. There is always someone in the office who has seen all the properties and can guide and help you in choosing the right property for you.
- A completed and signed booking form is required for all bookings if not booked on the internet, https://milkberecottageholidays.com/booking-form/
- Provisional bookings will be held for four working days. These bookings are made in accordance with our booking conditions in the brochure and on our website.
Please refer to our ‘Booking Conditions‘ before booking.
DEPOSIT PAYMENTS: A deposit of 25% of the total holiday cost is due on booking. Bookings made less that 6 weeks in advance of your holiday full payment is required.
- By debit or credit card.
- By cheque made payable to ‘Milkbere Cottage Holidays Ltd’, sent to The Square, Seaton, Devon, EX12 2JZ.
- Electronic bank transfer – please request bank details from our office 01297 20729. You will be liable for all bank charges.
- All payments to be made in £ Pounds Sterling.
BALANCE PAYMENTS: Due 6 weeks before the start of the holiday. The deposit payment receipt will state the date and amount to be paid. Payments can either be paid:
- Online on our website.
- Any of the other payment methods above.
When the internet details or booking form and deposit are received, we confirm your booking by sending our invoice for the balance of the rent, which is payable 6 weeks in advance, reminders are not sent.
If you are booking less than 6 weeks in advance of your holiday, please pay the full cost of your holiday.
Bookings made within 2 weeks of holiday: payment required by debit/credit card or bank transfer.
On receipt of your final payment, we will forward you the full address of the property, directions, key details and arrival/departure procedure. Also, the owners/caretaker’s telephone numbers who are your first line of contact while at the property.